This article walks you through the typical setup and marketing flow when working with ClickFunnels, an email marketing software and affiliate networks.
As many marketers work with ClickFunnels, it was only a matter of time until we put our minds around this integration.
- 1.Users land on the funnel landing page.
- 2.User fills a single or multiple step form.
- 3.User is then redirected to an affiliate offer, a checkout page, or a thank you page.
- 4.In parallel, the lead data is sent to an email marketing software.
- 1.Measure the cost per form submission
- 2.Measure the direct revenues generated by the acquired leads.
- 3.Measure the indirect revenues generated by the leads, through email marketing sequences.
- 4.Being able to measure the exact ROAS of the campaign - including direct, and indirect revenues.
- 1.Being able to track the user's actions and attribute them to the ad networks or analytics you work with.
- 2.Being able to pass campaign data along with the form submissions in order to tie the subscribers to your campaigns.
- 3.Being able to add tracking data to the offer links, or redirects in order to track the final conversions happening on affiliate networks or third party platforms.
A lead generation campaign running on multiple ad networks, where the traffic goes through a lead generation funnel, then goes through affiliate offers.
Simultaneously, the lead is sent to an email sequence in order to generate upsells for additional affiliate offers or products.
click_idand make sure it was recorded by ClickFunnels.
- 1.Add a Webhook in ClickFunnels
- 2.Capture the data sent through the form submission
- 3.Map the form submission parameter with your email marketing software
When creating your email sequence, and adding the landing page links or affiliate links, you should append the
click_idparameter to the offer link, or the landing page.
If you send traffic to your landing page where the AnyTrack tag is located, you don't need to pass the
click_idas AnyTrack will automatically identify the user.