Pixel & Analytics Integrations
How AnyTrack integrates with your Pixels and Analytics.
Pixels and Analytics integrations are where AnyTrack sends your conversion data. The most popular among them are the Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics.
AnyTrack Integrations with Analytics and Pixels
By connecting AnyTrack with your pixels, you can tie any type of engagement or conversion events with your web analytics, and leverage your conversion data within the ad networks.
Each pixel and analytics has its own settings, but for the most part they follow the same setup flow.
- Track and measure your website marketing performances.
- Build custom audiences for retargeting campaigns.
- Attribute conversions and revenues to your ad campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
- Advanced reporting & Analytics.
- Multi-channel attribution modeling and reporting.
To tie your conversion data with your pixels, both AnyTrack and the pixels need to be present on your site.
To enable AnyTrack to send conversion data to your pixel, you need to set each pixel ID into your AnyTrack dashboard.
Because conversions originates from various sources - ecommerce, affiliate networks, API, CRMs - and are labeled differently AnyTrack remaps these event names to standard Event Names. Yet, because each pixel might have its own Event Names you can either use the Standard Names or remap them to suit your business needs.
AnyTrack conversion mapping
- AnyTrack Events - The labels and conversion types they represent
- Conversion Source Events - The labels sent by the conversion sources - ecommerce, affiliate networks.
- Pixel Events - The conversion types standard Events
Each conversion holds important data, which can be further used in your marketing campaign. As we've seen above, the conversion type is crucial as it allows you to optimize your campaign according to each conversion goal or product that triggered the conversion.
- Conversion type
- Conversion value
- Conversion Transaction ID (from the conversion source)
- Brand Name - The product or advertiser name
- Conversion Location - The last page the visitor saw before converting.
- 1.Connect with the analytics pixel - Authentication (Oauth) for FB and GA integration.
- 2.Enable Server-Side tracking (to send conversion data from third party systems ex: ClickBank)
- 3.Save or remap the conversion events names.
- 4.Open the Google Ads Tab.
- 5.Copy the tracking template and add it to your Ad account.
How to connect google analytics in AnyTrack