The AnyTrack Tracking Code
What is the AnyTrack tracking code, what it does and how to set it up.
When you add a new property, a unique tracking code is generated which you should add to your site's
- You should use this tracking code "as is" and preferably on one single domain.
- The tracking code contains the property unique identifier
The code should be added in the
<head>section of your site and can be installed using one of the following methods:
When you add the tracking code on your site, AnyTrack will collect traffic related data:
- UTM parameters
- User Agent
- Custom URL parameters
This information is sent to the AnyTrack servers for processing and is used for further tracking and attribution.
AnyTrack will AutoTrack on-site events such as outbound clicks and form submissions. In order for the tracking code to recognize the links and forms to track as engagements, you can use the following helper
- Add a hidden field to your form with a default value set as
- Append a query string parameter to the links you wish to track
- If the links are recognized as affiliate links, AutoTrack and AutoTag will run without any further settings.
AnyTrack will send event tracking to Google Analytics in real-time. There is no need to add any special scripts or tags or use any other plugins.
AnyTrack will send event tracking to the Facebook Conversion API in real-time
In addition, AnyTrack will AutoTag links with
clickidto the links. These clickid/references will then be used for conversion tracking.
This is link from AWIN Affiliate Network. Once it has been identified, AnyTrack appends the query-string and parameter to the link