Outbrain Postback URL
How to integrate Outbrain with AnyTrack and sync your conversion data.
Outbrain is one of the world's top Native ad networks. Their ad feed is displayed across top media outlets, in any vertical and seamlessly integrates with top quality content.
Integrating Oubrain with AnyTrack will allow you to track both Engagements and Conversions, so you can optimize your campaigns according to any conversion types, and build custom audiences accordingly.
- 1.Enable conversion tracking
- 2.Enable Server-Side Tracking (conversions sent by your affiliate networks, CRM, APIs, Webhooks).
- 3.Update your conversion settings in Outbrain
- 4.Add the URL tracking template to your account settings.
Once you toggle the Conversion Tracking option, you will have to associate the conversion names set in Outbrain with the standard conversion names in AnyTrack.
You can use the default Event Names displayed on your account, or update the names according to your needs.
- 1.Navigate to the Conversions setup
- 2.Create a new conversion
- 3.Select Event Based
Outbrain conversion setup
4. Switch back to your AnyTrack dashboard and update the conversion name accordingly.
5. Save the conversion goal settings
6. Copy the tracking template and Paste it in your Outbrain campaign under the suffix option