Everything you need to know about AnyTrack, how it works, who it helps, how it compares to other tracking solutions.
AnyTrack is a conversion and audience data platform that enables performance marketers to instantly track and sync their conversion data across their entire marketing stack, so that they can fully benefit from data driven marketing insights, machine learning, and artificial intelligence engines offered by platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing and more.
Anytrack Data Flow
- Conversion Source Tracking: Affiliate Network, CRM, API - Client & Server-Side Tracking (JS Pixel Tracking & Postback URL tracking)
- Affiliate Networks integrations: Native integrations with over 50 Affiliate Networks & eCommerce platforms
- Audience building: Automatically send conversion event data to analytics and pixels for audience building.
"One line of code is what you need" AnyTrack features are built to allow you to start tracking and sending conversion events to your marketing tools in a matter of minutes, with no prior technical or coding knowledge.
The unique features of AnyTrack which helps you make more out of your organic or paid traffic.
- Simple and quick setup lets you spend less time on tracking and more on marketing.
- Direct API integrations with Facebook and Google let you benefit from all optimization features available.
- Redirectless tracking enables you to instantly track unlimited affiliate links, product links and forms, without changing a line of code.
- Improve your site's content by connecting with Google Analytics, and finally see true conversion data tied with your content marketing efforts.
- Improve your conversion rate by clearly understanding your conversion funnel and where visitors drop off.
- Our integration first approach lets you connect with your marketing tools in seconds rather than days.
- Leverage your audience data across multiple pixels, simultaneously so you can take advantage of true data driven marketing capabilities.
AnyTrack can track any type of performance marketing campaigns which conversions goals happen "on-site" as well as on third party platforms (affiliate networks, CRM, API, eCommerce). From "top10listing" sites, to authority blogs, funnels or complex lead generation decision trees.
- Bloggers, content marketers, influencers promoting their blogs across multiple platforms - social media, search engine, and email marketing.
- PPC Affiliate marketers promoting listicle websites on Google Ads, Bing Ads.
- Native Ads marketers running advertorial.
- Marketers with a multi-channel marketing approach.
AnyTrack can track any type of website on which the AnyTrack Tag can be placed.
- Lead generation funnels on popular funnel builder like ClickFunnels
- Comparison websites.
- Coupon websites
- Authority Blogs
- Product reviews websites
- eCommerce running on Shopify
- Multi-Channel marketing funnels running on multiple domains.
Because AnyTrack constantly collects and sends data to your marketing tools and ad platforms, marketers can freely work with the tools they are used to, whether Facebook Ads manager, Google Ads or other platforms.
Building, optimizing and tracking marketing funnel is hard. Although plenty of tools, testing, guesswork, and intuition can help you move to the right direction, it's still difficult to understand what moves your metrics. With your data being fully tracked and synced across your analytics, pixels and marketing tools, AnyTrack enables you to optimize your funnels, website, content, and ads using the best possible data available in each platform.
There are many differences between AnyTrack and traditional tracking software such as Voluum, Bemob, Binom, or Redtrack.
- Simplicity of setup - One line of code to fully integrate with ad networks, pixels, affiliate networks.
- Audience building - AnyTrack fully syncs conversion data across all your pixels, simultaneously.
- Direct integrations - Anytrack is fully integrated with Facebook API, Google Analytics API, Taboola, Bing, Outbrain.
- One-click integrations with affiliate networks - API & rich conversion data.
- AutoTrack - AnyTrack tracking script automatically tracks all your affiliate links, and sends event data to your pixels and analytics.
The core and fundamental difference is that AnyTrack tracks your entire website regardless of the traffic source, while traditional trackers are "campaign centric" which forces you to build and rebuild new campaigns.
AnyTrack tracks, and aggregates your website data, regardless of the traffic source generating the traffic. This method implies that all your traffic, audience, and campaign data can be used across each ad network simultaneously.
For example, when a visitor reaches your site through a Bing Ads campaign. Your site will load along with the following pixels and analytics, and the visitor will get a cooke & tagged accordingly by each pixels:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Taboola pixel
- Bing UET
When the same visitor submits a form, AnyTrack will trigger a form submission event in each pixel.
Then, when the same user returns to your site a day later from a Facebook Retargeting campaign, he will be "identified" by all these pixels as being the same user (granted the user didn't erase its cookies).
Finally, if during the same or subsequent session the same user clicks on an offer link and triggers a sale conversion, because AnyTrack holds the customer journey, and has tied it's unique identifier to your site's pixels, it can attribute the conversion to the right ad click, and pass the conversion data to all pixels via API.
Example Use case: Generate intent audience data through Outbrain, and retarget the audience on Google Ads and/ or Facebook Ads.
Traditional tracking software track each campaign separately, preventing you from using an audience generated on one campaign to retarget it on another campaign or traffic source.
- You need to create each campaign separately.
- You can't include / exclude audiences from ad targeting.
- Traditional trackers were built with "cloaking" methods which is often flagged by Google, Facebook and other ad networks.
- No redirectless tracking methods - traditional trackers rely on "click tracking", either at the campaign level or the
clickURLset on the landing pages.
- Not scalable for large publishers promoting dozens or thousands of offers.
- No API integrations with Google, Facebook APIs.
- No Conversion type mapping: You don't have the ability to "map" conversions from affiliate networks with standard events in ad networks. (any conversion type tracked in the tracker will send a single type of conversion to the ad network).
- You can't use rich conversion data to build up audience data in your analytics and pixels.
- No audience or data management.
- 1.When visitors hit your website, AnyTrack fully instruments traffic data and event collection:
- 1.Collect traffic, campaign, and audience data (standard and custom parameters)
- 2.AutoTrack events (form submissions + outbound clicks) to your pixels and analytics.
- 2.Track conversions from affiliate networks, CRM, API
- 1.AnyTrack collects conversions via API or Postback tracking.
- 2.Standardize conversion types (lead, cpa, purchase).
- 3.Sends conversion data to pixels, Analytics & marketing tools.
- 1.Forwards conversion events via server-side / API to pixels / analytics for advertising attribution
- 2.Forwards conversion events via server side / api to pixels & analytics for audience building.
- 3.Sends conversion events via webhook to Zapier, Integromat so you can use the data in your marketing tools - email marketing platforms, reporting, CRM.
Once your data is in your pixels and analytics, you can fully leverage it to optimize your campaigns according to any type of conversions, build custom audiences and lookalike audiences according to your best possible audience data.
While AnyTrack is packed with advanced features, it was built from the ground up with an "integration first" approach, to guarantee that you never experience any technical friction or require any IT staff to start tracking.
- 1.Add the AnyTrack TAG to your site's
<head>section (like you add Google Analytics or FB pixel)
- 2.Connect with your Analytics & Pixels (Direct authentication - oauth - with Google & Facebook)
- 3.Add the AnyTrack postback URL in your Affiliate accounts. (70+ integrated networks).
You do not need to create campaigns, add offers, or configure
click/1call to action URLs or configure any tracking flows. AnyTrack will automatically instrument the data collection, and event tracking.
Anytrack account setup tutorial
Note that each plan comes with a 14 days free trial - so trying AnyTrack is 100% risk free!
AnyTrack is the easiest way to track and attribute conversions from any source to your entire marketing stack, analytics, pixels and marketing tools.